♣ Recent Posts
- Navi da guerra cinesi oltrepassano il Canale di Suez, mentre la Russia dichiara che Tartous sarebbe evacuata se attaccata
- Continua la bonifica dai mercenari e terroristi in Aleppo e Daraa – The clean up from mercenaries and terrorists continue in Aleppo and Daraa – (Ita-Eng) + Video
- The 3rd US and Zionist Defeat in front of Resistance Is Imminent in Syria – Terza sconfitta di Stati Uniti e Sionismo di fronte alla Resistenza è imminente in Siria – (Eng-Ita)
- Il dott. Gianantonio Valli reagisce agli attacchi della Israel lobby
- Falliti tentativi di infiltrazione di terroristi dal Libano e Giordania, mentre le autorità affrontano e catturano terroristi in varie aree della Siria – (Ita/Eng+2Video)
- Conferenza di Madre Agnes-Mariam de la Croix a Roma: resoconto a cura di d. Curzio Nitoglia
- Lavrov: “US stance on Syria, justification of terrorism” – Lavrov: “la posizione USA è una giusticazione del terrorismo” (Video ENG-ITA subtitles)
- Terrorists neutralized in Aleppo, Damascus, Daraa, Deir Ezzor and Homs – Freed two Italians kidnapped by terrorists
- Stabilità e sicurezza sono restaurate ad al-Dhiyabia (Damasco), e le famiglie sono ritornate alle proprie case.
- Makdissi: qualsiasi arma chimica non verrà usata se non in caso di aggressione esterna
- Sono di varie nazionalita’ non-siriane le centinaia di terroristi uccisi recentemente
- Giulio Terzi stringe le mani ai terroristi e tace sull’assassinio dell’imam Sheikh Abdul Latif Asham, mentre la sionistra italiana perde completamente la bussola
- Syrian Arab Army inflict heavy losses upon terrorists in Aleppo, Deir Ezzor, Hama, Idleb and Daraa – (Eng-Ita)
- Libya 2.0: Media Hysteria Over Syria `Bombing` City of Aleppo
- Al-Jaafari: International Abstention from Subjecting Israel to Accountability Encourages Its Hostility
- Syrian TV shows the identities of foreign terrorists killed in Damascus – TV siriana mostra identità terroristi stranieri neutralizzati (+Video ENG-ITA subtitles)
- Syria: 2 Video Nouvelles (Fra) ~ (21-22 Juillet 2012) ~ Les Forces Armées Syrienne purifient la Syrie des terroristes
- Syria: 6 Video News (Eng) ~ (18-19-21 July 2012) ~ Syrian Arab Army clean Syria from Terrorists
- Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah: The Weapons with Which We Fought the 2006 War Came from Syria – (Eng-Ita + Video)
- ALLERTA: Rapito giornalista siriano, oscurati siti web e creata falsa emittente TV
- Hollywood made in Qatar…
- The Syrian National Army penetrates into the lairs of terrorists near Damascus – L’Esercito Nazionale Siriano penetra nelle tane dei terroristi vicino Damasco
- Examples of Foreign Mercenaries in Syria – (3Video)
- Secret Operation ‘Damascus Volcano’ – Operazione Segreta ‘Vulcano di Damasco’ – Opération Secrète ‘Volcan de Damas’ – (Eng-Ita-Fra)
- Tremseh Massacre: The Truth – La verità sul massacro di Tremseh – (Video ENG-ITA)
- Dr. Bashar Al Jaafari speech 19 July 2012- Russia and China veto resolution on Syria at UN
- MOSSAD: Israel Must Prepare for Possible Military Action in Syria – MOSSAD: Israele deve prepararsi per un possibile attacco alla Siria – (ENG-ITA)
- Terrorists Attempting to Cross Border from Lebanon Repelled – Respinto altro tentativo dei terroristi di attraversare il confine col Libano – (ENG-ITA)
- General Command of the Armed Forces: Decisively Clear the Homeland of the Criminal Gangs – Comando Generale delle Forze Armate: cancellare decisamente le bande criminali – (ENG-ITA)
- L’Esercito Arabo Siriano è più forte di quanto possano immaginare ratti e circoncisi
- President al-Assad Appoints Gen. Fahd Jassem al-Freij Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and Minister of Defense – Il Presidente al-Assad nomina il Gen. Fahd Jassem al-Freij Comandante delle Forze Armate e Ministro della Difesa – (ENG-ITA)
- Terrorist bombing in Damascus killed the Minister of Defense with 2 other senior officers – Attentato terroristico a Damasco: ucciso il Ministro della Difesa insieme ad altri 2 alti ufficiali – (ENG-ITA)
- Christian Area Hit by Suicide Bomber – Area Cristiana Colpita da un Terrorista Suicida – (Video)
- The Truth about the Shelling of cities in Syria – La Verità circa i bombardamenti delle città siriane – (Video)
- About the Syrian Naval Exercises – Riguardo le Esercitazioni Navali Siriane – (Eng-Ita = text & video)
- The Troubling Story Behind one of those Dead Syrian Child Videos
- WE CAME, WE SAW, THEY DIED (Video message)
- Intervista di un terrorista libico – A Libyan terrorist interview – (ITA-ENG)
- Attacchi mercenari e infiltrazioni respinte, terroristi catturati o eliminati – Mercenary attacks and infiltrations rejected, terrorists captured or eliminated – (ITA-ENG)
- Tre terroristi di al-Treimseh hanno confessato omicidi e rapimenti – Three Terrorists from al-Treimseh Confess Murders and Abduction – (ITA-ENG)
- Lavrov: Nessun Intervento Militare in Siria – No Military Intervention in Syria – (ITA-ENG)
- “La posta in gioco è la Memoria e l’esistenza dei popoli” – 14/7/2012, discorso integrale del dott. Gianantonio Valli
- Milano in piazza per la Siria…malgrado provocazioni e disinformazione
- al-Trimsa, Siria: terroristi compiono un massacro (Ita-Eng)
- Manifestazione Sabato 14 Luglio a Milano
- Syria: 6 Video Nouvelles (FRA) ~ (7-8-9-10-11-12 Juillet 2012)
- Syria: 6 Video News (Eng) ~ (7-8-9-10-11-12 July 2012)
- Aggiornamenti e Notizie Vere sulla Siria al 12 Luglio 2012
- Aggiornamenti e Notizie Vere sulla Siria al 11 Luglio 2012
- Sintesi incontro Bashar al-Assad con Kofi Annan + Aggiornamenti 10/7/2012
- Ecco quanto vale un soldato siriano: una storia d’eroismo e di coraggio
- Arcivescovo Atallah Hanna: “Chi e’ contro la Siria e il suo popolo, lo e’ anche contro la Palestina e al-Quds
- Interview du président Bachar Al Assad avec la chaîne allemande ARD pour anglophones
- Conferenza: “Siria, Pietra d’ Inciampo per la Geopolitica del Terrorismo Israeliano”
- Terrorists of the “Fake Free Syrian Army” murdering children and civilians – Terroristi del “Falso Esercito Siriano Libero” assassinano ragazzini e civili inermi
- Dichiarazione ufficiale del Ministero dell’Informazione della Repubblica Araba Siriana sulla riunione di Ginevra
- L’entità sionista incendia il Golan siriano occupato – The Zionist entity is burning occupied Syrian Golan (Ita-Eng)
- Presidente Bashar al-Assad: traduzione integrale in italiano dell’intervista ai media turchi del 3/7/2012
- Syria: 4 Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (4 & 5 July 2012)
- Perché i salafiti distruggono i santuari islamici?
- Zionist games: bullets in the brain of the Gazans kids – Giochi sionisti: proiettili nel cervello dei bambini di Gaza (Eng-Ita)
- Gregorios III: «Ma quale rivoluzione, non c’è rivoluzione, ma solo criminalità che il mondo intero rifiuta di riconoscere»
- President al-Assad to Turkish daily: “Base of Syrian/Turkish Relations is the Relation Between the Two Peoples”
- Damascus, a city at war – (Video)
- Bashar Al-Assad: “Prison with Hard Labor for Terrorists” – “Prigione con Lavori Forzati per i Terroristi” (Eng-Ita)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (3July2012) ~ Al-Assad interview
- Questa è la fine dei terroristi salafiti/wahabiti e dei criminali internazionali che li sponsorizzano (7 Video)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (2July2012) ~ Assad Issues Laws on Combating Terrorism
- I terroristi filo-Nato usano feriti, bambini e la popolazione di Homs come scudo umano + Video: terminato Abo Nizar Al Ansari
- Covert War Waged Against Syria (Interview with Michel Chossudovsky)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (1July2012) ~ Geneva’s Document Imposes Nothing on the Syrians
- Video-messaggio per tutti i nemici della Siria – Video-message to the enemies of Syria
- President Bashar al-Assad: “Syria Built its Policy on National & Popular Compass” – “la Siria costruisce la sua politica su Direttive Nazionali e Popolari” (Video & Text)-(ENG-ITA)
- Comunicato del Ministero dell’Informazione della Repubblica Araba Siriana sull’attentato al canale satellitare Ikhbariyah
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (30June2012) ~ Meeting on Syria begins in Geneva
- Bashar al Jafari lashes back at the Israeli & Libyan rats attack at the UN-SC (2Video)
- Syria: Video News (Eng) ~ (28June2012)
- NATO/al-Qaeda, Terrorists/Rebels, Ransack Christian Churches in Syria + 4 Video
- Siria, attacco alla stampa libera, 7 morti di cui 3 giornalisti, redazione devastata (Video+Testo)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (27June2012)
- VIDEO: Bashar Al Jafari (press conference) + Terrorists sabotage actions
- Mons. Hanna da Gerusalemme: bene Mosca che rifiuta ingerenze in Siria (Ita-Fra) + Video Mons. Capucci
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (25-26June2012)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (23-24June2012)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (21June2012) + VIDEO AL-JAFARI press-conference
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (19-20June2012)
- Syrian Arab Army on the way to destroy strongholds of terrorism – L’Esercito Arabo Siriano si avvia a distruggere le roccaforti del terrorismo (VIDEO)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (18June2012)
- Per gli imam wahabiti essere froci non è più un problema, se diventano kamikaze mettendosi cariche esplosive nel fondo schiena…(Video)
- Chiesa occupata e dissacrata dai terroristi salafiti – Cittadini ad Homs usati come scudi umani dagli alqaedisti di Abou Maan (+Video)
- Terminato il terrorista Al-Ayesh, detto Nasser – Terminated Terrorist Al-Ayesh, nickname Yasser – (Eng-Ita+Video)
- Attempt to Smuggle Weapons through Syrian-Iraqi Borders Foiled (+Video)
- 800 People Trapped in Homs by Terrorists, Terrorists Occupied St. Elias Church in al-Qusayr
- Authorities Foil Terrorist Infiltration Attempts (+VIDEO), Terrorists Detonate Car Bombs in Aleppo and Hama
- Siria: massacri all’asta
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (16-17June2012)
- Gran Successo della Manifestazione per la Siria e Bashar al-Assad, a Roma 16 giugno 2012 – (Ita-Fra-Eng)
- I nipotini di nonna Nirenstein ci attaccano? È la prova che “la madre dei cretini è sempre incinta”
- Questa piccola grande Siria…e la faccenda non finisce lì…
- Sabato 16 Giugno – Manifestazione a Roma
- Siria, la Verità contro la Propaganda dei servi di Sion: Aggiornamenti News 15 Giugno 2012 (+5 Video) – Arrestato giovane terrorista e sventato attentato, altri terroristi sgominati e terminati
- Authorities Arrest Al-Qaeda Terrorist Member Who Would Have Blown Himself up during Friday Prayers (+Video)
- I terroristi in Siria, appoggiati da USA/Nato/Saudi/Qatar, usano i bambini come scudi umani e carne da macello
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ (14/June/2012)
- Obama & Peres: a war criminal honors another war criminal – 2 original videos
- MASSIMA ALLERTA!!! – La NATO sta preparando un colpo di stato in Siria
- Siria, la Verità contro la Propaganda dei servi di Sion: Ultimi Aggiornamenti al 14 Giugno 2012 – Autobomba a Damasco, Sterminata banda terroristi a Duma + 5 Video di criminali terroristi
- Dead (killed from USA…) Al Qaeda/CIA/Mossad Terrorist calls on islamists to help mercenaries terrorists in Syria + News
- Presidente Bashar al-Assad: la Causa Palestinese Rimarrà la Bussola del Popolo Siriano (Eng-Ita)
- Why the War Against Syria??? + ‘Syrian Armed Opposition are just Terrorists’, by Sheik Imran Hosein (2 Very Important Videos)
- MASSIMA ALLERTA!!! – La NATO sta preparando una grande operazione di disinformazione – Gli Stati membri della NATO e del GCC stanno preparando colpo di stato e genocidio in Siria
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ Assad: Palestinian Cause Will Remain the Compass ~ Webster Tarpley: State Dept Predicts Syrian ‘New Massacres’ ~ (13 June 2012)
- RED ALLERT!!! – NATO preparing vast disinformation campaign – Sectarian Genocide in Syria: US-NATO and the GCC Preparing a Coup d’état
- Il califfato impossibile e l’ultimatum ai cristiani siriani
- ALLERT!!! – L’OTAN prépare une vaste opération d’intoxication – Des États membres de l’OTAN et du CCG préparent un coup d’État et un génocide sectaire en Syrie
- Siria, la Verità contro la Propaganda dei servi di Sion: Ultimi Aggiornamenti al 13 Giugno 2012 (+7 Video) – Cosa farebbe il vostro governo con i terroristi???
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ Armed Terrorist Group Kidnaps passengers of Two Busses in Homs ~ Un groupe terroriste enlève des passagers de deux minibus ~ (12 June 2012)
- Revealed the Background of Terrorists Attacks + Interview with Haitham Alsibahi + Who are these “Syrian Rebels”? – (4 Videos)
- Bashar al-Assad is innocent: Syrian terrorist tells the true story behind Al-Houla massacre
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles (Eng-Fra) ~ Turkish-Saudi Qatari Triangle against Syria ~ L’histoire des wahhabites de l’Arabie saoudite ~ (11 June 2012)
- Intercettata Telefonata tra Terroristi – Intercepted phone call between terrorists
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles – 10 June 2012 – Documentary on Bombings Planned and Carried out by Al Qaeda (Eng-Fra)
- ATTENZIONE: terroristi sequestrano decine di persone per compiere nuovi massacri – WARNING: terrorists seize dozens of people to make new massacres (Eng-Ita)
- Channel 4 News journalist: Syrian ‘rebels’ tried to get me killed – Giornalista di Channel 4 News: i ‘ribelli’ siriani hanno cercato di farmi uccidere (Eng-Ita)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles – 9 June 2012 – (Eng-Fra)
- Syria: 11 Video Terrorists Crimes – News/Notizie – 8 June/Giugno 2012 – (Eng-Ita)
- Al-Jaafari: Arab Regional capitals support armed groups which Boast of committing terror acts in Syria – Capitali arabe d’area sostengono gruppi armati che si vantano di commettere atti terroristici in Siria – (Eng-Ita)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles/Notizie – 7giugno2012 – (Eng-Fra-Ita)
- Repetita Iuvant: The Truth against the NATO’s lies – La Verità contro le bugie Nato (ENG/ITA)
- Assad Speech: Lost in Translation
- SCO Stresses Rejection of Military Intervention in Middle East and North Africa Countries – La SCO ribadisce il rifiuto di interventi militari in Medio Oriente e nei Paesi del Nord Africa – (Eng-Ita)
- Attempt to Blow up Booby-trapped Car in Daraa Foiled, Terrorists’ Infilitartion Attempts Foiled
- Syria: terrorists slaughtering in Hama
- ULTIMATUM AI TERRORISTI – ULTIMATUM TO TERRORISTS – (Eng-Ita)
- Al-Jazeera & USAl-Qaeda: Fakes & Terrorism
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles/Notizie – 6giugno2012 – (Eng-Fra-Ita) + Video ratti terroristi: non “ribelli” ma delinquenti
- Suria, Homs: prima e dopo il passaggio dei terroristi – Video
- Giulietto Chiesa: Guerre per l’Impero, Siria, al-Houla, Iran, Israele, Napolitano e giornalisti servi
- Zionist decision to impose its laws on Syrian Golan is null and void – La decisione sionista di imporre le sue leggi sul Golan siriano è nulla e senza valore (Eng-Ita)
- President al-Assad Tasks Dr. Riyad Farid Hijab with Forming a New Government – Il Presidente al-Assad incarica il dott. Riyad Farid Hijab di formare il nuovo governo
- Arab League No Longer a Part of International Effort Represented by Annan’s Plan – (Eng-Ita)
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles/Notizie – 5giugno2012 – (Eng-Fra-Ita) + Video Terrorists Crimes
- Houla, Syria and US-NATO Terrorist Cells – Syria ‘Rebels’ No Longer Committed To Annan Peace Plan
- Syria Considers Diplomats of the USA, Britain, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Belgium, Canada, Turkey, “Persone-non-gradite” (Eng-Ita)
- Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre: Massacres Were Carried Out Against Specific Families That Support the Government
- La Verita’ su quel che e’ realmente successo ad al-Houla
- Syria: Video News/Nouvelles/Notizie – 4giugno2012 – (Eng-Fra-Ita) + Video Terrorists Wanted
- Cristiani usati come scudi umani dai terroristi del falso “esercito siriano libero”
- Leader della “opposizione” siriana presente alla riunione del Gruppo Bilderberg in USA
- I Fratelli Musulmani invocano la guerra dell’Occidente in Siria
- Bashar al-Assad: Full Speech Delivered at the People’s Assembly on June 3, 2012
- Bashar al-Assad – 3 June 2012 (Arab/Eng VIDEO + Text ENG + Testo ITA)
- Syrian 2 Video News/Nouvelles, 3/6/2012 (Eng-Fra) + 5 Video of Terrorists & Crimes
- Palestinian’s butcher criticize Assad – Il macellaio di Palestinesi critica Assad
- Syrian 4 Video News/Nouvelles – Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre – 2 June 2012 (2Eng+1Fra)
- Al-Houla victims belonged to families who refused terrorism – Le vittime di al-Houla appartengono a famiglie che rifiutarono il terrorismo – (Eng-Ita)
- Siria e Iran, le prossime due guerre sono già iniziate
- Importante e da diffondere: Manifestazione a Roma, il 16 Giugno 2012 ore 17
Damascus, Dawood Rajha, Filippo Fortunato Pilato, Middle East, Navy, Rajha, Siria, Syria, syrian army, SyrianFreePress, SyrianFreePressNewtwork, Video
Syria - Exclusive July 2012
ENG – The Syrian Naval Forces conducted an operational live fire exercise on Saturday, using missiles launched from the sea and coast, helicopters and missile boats, simulating a scenario of repelling a sudden attack from the sea. The Navy managed to carry out the training successfully, repelling the hypothetical attack and hitting the given targets with high precisions.
The exercise was attended by Deputy Commander-in-chief of the Army and Armed Forces and Defense Minister Gen. Dawood Rajha, accompanied by senior staff of the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces.
Gen. Rajha praised the preparations for the exercise and the exceptional performance by the naval forces which showed a high level of combat training and its ability to defend Syria’s shores against any possible aggression.
This exercise is part of the combat training plan issued by the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces, which involves military maneuvers carried out over several days involving land, sea and air forces in order to test the combat readiness of the Syrian Arab Army and inspect its ability to carry out its duties in circumstances similar to possible combat conditions.
ITA – Le forze navali siriane hanno condotto sabato scorso un’attività operativa militare a fuoco effettivo, con missili lanciati da elicotteri e da imbarcazioni, dal mare e dalla costa, simulando uno scenario per respingere un improvviso attacco dal mare. La Marina è riuscita a realizzare la missione con successo, respingendo l’ipotetico attacco e colpendo gli obiettivi indicati con alta precisioni.
L’esercitazione ha visto la partecipazione del Vice Comandante in capo dell’esercito e delle Forze Armate, il ministro della Difesa Gen. Dawood Rajha, accompagnato da Ufficiali in capo del Comando Generale dell’Esercito e delle Forze Armate.
Il Gen. Rajha ha elogiato i preparativi per l’esercitazione e le eccezionali prestazioni da parte delle forze navali, le quali hanno dimostrato un alto livello di addestramento al combattimento e la loro capacità di difendere le coste della Siria contro ogni possibile aggressione.
Questa esercitazione è parte del programma di addestramento al combattimento realizzato dal Comando Generale dell’Esercito e delle Forze Armate, che comporta manovre militari condotte nell’arco di diversi giorni, le quali coinvolgono forze di terra, di mare e d’aria, al fine di testare la prontezza al combattimento dell’esercito arabo siriano e per accertare la sua capacità a svolgere i propri compiti in circostanze analoghe a condizioni di eventuali possibili combattimenti.
Video by Syria Truth Network EN
Reloaded & translated by FFP – SyrianFreePress.net Network
al jazeera, Bashar al-Assad, Burhan Ghalioun, Damascus, Middle East, Politics of Syria, Siria, Syria, syrian army, Syrian National Congress, Syrian People, SyrianFreePress, SyrianFreePressNewtwork, Terrorism, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs
The Troubling Story Behind one of those Dead Syrian Child Videos
“Even If He Was Alive, They Would Have Killed Him.”
Note: The following is based on research first assembled at the research wiki A Closer Look on Syria, with citations there.
A Golden Gift for Ghalioun
To an almost total extent, the Western world’s news about Syria’s war is written by one set of participants, with the corporate media constantly citing difficult-to-verify reports from “activists” aligned with the opposition Syrian National Congress (SNC). The case of little Sari Saoud is no exception He was just another of many, many victims of the Syrian conflict. In particular, he’s one of the many snuffed out with inhuman tactics in the ongoing propaganda war to secure a Western “humanitarian” crusade against Damascus.
The story as presented is golden – the snipers shot 9-year-old Sari inside Homs, the rebel city, so it can be presumed he was rebel kid. Further, he was a Christian, or at least his mother is, judging by the crucifix necklace the dazzled activist cameraman couldn’t zoom out from. The first news coverage was swift; Al Jazeera showed call-phone video of the dead boy, naked, embraced by his mother on the floor of a somewhat clinical-looking room. As shown just then on activist Internet sites, the announcer described “a mother crying over her son” who “was killed by gunfire from Syrian security forces early today.”
Al Jazeera reportedly also specified he was “a Christian child” killed by Syria “to incite hatred in [the] Syrian conflict.” This is all to be expected, of course, in the activist mind and the activist-informed mind. An insane dictator can kill Sunni Muslims and Christians alike, with hatred and revenge always serving his main desire to crush all good people and serve Satan.
Besides the famous video cited above, two others at least were made of the boy’s corpse before his mother arrived at the clinical place. As usual, these emphasized the young age of the victim, zooming in on the gore, and demanding intervention. By his gloved hands, the video host seems to be a rebel doctor; he holds up Sari’s left arm so we can see the gaping exit wound in his left armpit.
A contact who can understand spoken Arabic tells me the doctor describes the fatal injury – a shot clear through the chest – and says “look at this boy. It’s a gift from Bashar Al Assad to Burhan Ghalioun.” Ghalioun was the chairman of the opposition SNC, being slapped with dead children for his defiance of the regime. But the video host seemed to feel he was also defying common sense, that despite all the slaps, Ghalioum “still doesn’t want a military intervention.”
The video host urged him to change course and openly call for outright foreign belligerence by the mostly-Christian nations of NATO, to stop the killing of little Christian kids like Sari. (Under pressure like this, Ghalioun finally resigned in May 2012, just days before the pivotal Houla massacre).
My contact says the host gives no details on how the activist crowd had come into possession of Sari’s body; to opposition propagandists, the details don’t matter, aside from who was to blame and what needed done. That vagueness works against their credibility here, when the boy’s mother and the activists’ own videos, working together, tell an opposite story with an opposite moral. She says the well-known local terrorists pulled the trigger on her son, and briefly stole his body from her care so they could make those interventionist videos with it. Her wish to stop the killing was to bring the Syrian army back to Homs, because it wasn’t there on November 26 to stop those who killed her son, among so many others.
A Consistent Record
The attack on the opposition story commenced with ferocity just hours after the Al Jazeera report. Sari’s mother, Georgina Mtanious al-Jammal, led the charge, speaking to Syrian television news at the hospital after her son was declared dead. Some family and other supporters appeared with her, offering fiery defiance of the terrorists responsible, their American supporters and financiers, undying support for the Syrian government, and sharp denunciations of Al Jazeera for having Sari’s blood on their hands. The video, with English subtitles, is really worth a watch for anyone who believes the people of Syria tend to oppose Al-Assad. Sari’s aunt says (at 6:09) “I want to say to the Arab League, to the blind: they should come to Dr. Bashar to repair their eyes. We’re Sari in the millions!”
Now, as his mother, Mrs. Mtanious al-Jammal is presumably a good witness for what happened to Sari. She is one of those Assad loyalists, and it can’t be ruled out that she was pressured to say what she’s said, but… well, here’s what she said, primarily in a later TV interview (worth watching after reading the summary here):
Despite the recent violence, it was calm enough the morning of November 26 that Georgina felt they could stroll to the local store. She held Sari’s hand as he paid himself for a pack of biscuits he’d been wanting badly. About five minutes after leaving the shop, as he ate, heavy shooting broke out. She wrapped herself around Sari to protect him, but it was already too late. A reported 20 people were killed in that assault, including Sari. Looking down a moment later, she saw blood everywhere, thinking she was hit. Only slowly did she realize her son was not responsive, just staring at the sky. She pulled up his shirt and found “his heart was in my hand.” (2:06)
She screamed out for help. A group of 10 or 12 “men and youth” with a pickup truck quickly arrived to answer the call. She says “they took Sari. I told them please take me with him,” but they refused. “They took him and ran away.” She struggled behind the truck trying to climb on, but wasn’t fast enough. “I ran and fell for several minutes,” she said, following the trail of blood for a time after losing sight of them.
A young man was presumably dropped off from the truck, and ran back to meet Georgina. She recalls him saying “I will take you to your son” as he took her hand and started marching. “He walked me to different alleys…. I fell several times. He would yank me up roughly.” After a half hour they reached a house he said her son was in. She protested that this was clearly not a hospital, but he insisted there was one inside. Once inside, she shouted for her son until someone brought his naked body into the clinical-looking room and laid it on the floor. The man explained “Sari is not ok. He needs another hospital.” This, she says, is where she fell on him, as captured so touchingly on activist video.
The bereaved mother recalls feeling a strong sense this whole time that Sari might be alive and might be saved. It’s not likely, of course, but she says they cruelly refused her need to try. “Just let me out of here to save him,” she pleaded, but they said the heavy shooting made it unsafe. Someone else protested “I have not shot the video yet,” but at least three videos had been made by then. After the video we have ends with Georgina starting to really scream, she recalls protesting further. Someone finally agreed to have a truck brought, as the subtitles unclearly relate, to “throw her in a certain place to rescue her son.”
The opposition people soon put mother and son in the back of a pick-up truck and “they started driving us to different places while Sari was bleeding.” Eventually they reached “an alley I don’t know” and parked. “Sari and I were alone I saw people shooting video. … Different thoughts have jumped in my head. … he was shot and might be taken from me (again).”
Another video captures this scene consistently. She said he was still bleeding during the slow drive; both armpits are visibly bandaged, with the heavier gauze on the left drenched in still-flowing blood. She feared they wanted to take Sari from her again; one of the activists is seen apparently being rushed by the driver to do something, but he gestures towards Georgina, perhaps the obstacle to that request.
She and the video agree it was just then a Red Cross ambulance was arriving with its comforting sirens. Only once the competent paramedics were taking Sari from the truck did she let some activists help her out as well. She says they were driven “to the national hospital,” were she finally could speak her version.
Other Clues for the Killers
The case outlined is fairly strong, but there are other clues pointing in different directions. The opposition scoured their “archives” for one video rebuttal, posted by Souria2011Archives (account since deleted) on November 30. The truck scene was called on, published for the first time it seems, with the following, clearly inadequate, explanation:
This video puts the lie to this Regime created forced story as you can clearly see the boy dead in the back of the truck before anyone went anywhere and the mother was in the back of the old pickup truck before the official red crescent ambulance showed up.
Further, they say she shouted out a curse at the 0:55 mark in that video: “kiss immak ya bashar,” an unusual slur against the genitalia of Bashar Assad’s mother (“up your mother’s pussy Bashar”). What sounds a bit like that is at 0:49 in other postings of the video, seconds after she’s left the frame. And thus in 9/11 Truther fashion, the “official story” is a sham, however well-illustrated. She was obviously pressured by the evil regime to give these concocted details. We know because of one odd audio clue that, for all we know, is dubbed in by the rebel archivists.
Four days earlier at the hospital Georgina first identified the killer: “it was bullets from inside the neighborhood,” fired by the same “armed men” that had been killing people since the Syrian army pulled out. In reality, it’s impossible to be certain who it was; false-flag operations and deception are real tools in warfare, possibly for both sides. One possibility is that a government loyalist infiltrator within the FSA did it to embarrass them. Either way, it seems almost certain that the shooting came from within the body of opposition activists clustered in that part of Homs that morning,
There’s little way really to know just what location or even direction the fire came from, unless Georgina could accurately recall where they were standing and what way they were facing when the first shot was fired. Sari’s fatal injury would be a track between his sides/armpits, where a bullet entered his right side and exited on the left. (My translator says this video-based analysis matches that of the opposition “doctor” in the videos.)
A bullet traveling clear through Sari’s body suggests it had lost very little momentum, and was presumably fired from nearby. And to be moving all but horizontally through the little guy, armpit to armpit, means a very low-level sniper – kneeling in an alleyway, at a low fist-floor window, a street-level basement window, or perhaps even laying beneath a parked truck. He couldn’t have been far away at all, unless the shooting happened across a big plaza. Kids do love to eat cookies at plazas.
In the end it seems Sari’s mother has the far more credible story, relating actual details that makes sense and fit the video record. The opposition version sounds more like a few things said at different times, each to create the right impression, but not fitting into a logical whole.
Whoever actually did it – the activists who were present and organized nearby, an infiltrator among them, or a whole loyalist unit that snuck back in – it was the opposition youths who yanked the body away to make morbid and dishonest videos. This is the disturbing truth we can safely walk away from this with. Mrs. Mtanious al-Jammal had that feeling Sari might be alive, and thus a sneaking suspicion these activists denied him care to make sure he died. “They wanted the news to be like this. Even if he was alive, they would have killed him to prove the story they’ve broadcast.”
There are lessons here for opposition activists in Syria and other would-be humanitarian war zones. Leaving the kid alive to talk was not a problem here. But tactically speaking, they shouldn’t have let his mother live to explain their sick little game. She could have been shot dead as soon as they had her in the safe-house, but it seems these few guys were softer than their ally who pulled the trigger on Sari.
With no known interviews from her after December, it could be someone has corrected this problem in the months since.
This is not the first instance, nor by far the last, of its kind. Time and again in Syria, corpses from a murky atrocity – often of children – wind up in rebel hands to have videos like this made. Similar things have been documented in Libya last year.
This is looking more and more like a shameful tradition among the West’s cherished anti-government activists – a responsibility-to-shock corollary of the responsibility-to-protect doctrine. Those who enshrined that principle at the UN should have been able to predict this phenomenon. The “R2P” (responsibility-to-panic) idea has tied regime-change warfare to activist-molded perceptions of shocking regime crimes. The activists will carry these crimes out themselves if they have to. And they do often have to, to get the huge number they seem to feel they need.
By Adam Larson – July 14, 201 – Syrianews
Reloaded by SyrianFreePress.net Network