You cry to mom tube

  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 secondo fa
    @CIAIMFWulf666narottoinculOWL322 --> noi siamo un popolo senza sovranità: senza dignità, senza speranza di sopravvivere: perché, il Talmud ha condannato: tutti noi, a morte: con, il suo signoraggio bancario! così, la Democrazia: non: è mai esistita: e noi siamo un popolo: di: traditi: e di truffati: dalla massoneria ebraica internazionale: cioè, la sinagoga di satana! se non ci ammazziamo ancora tra di noi: in modo collettivo? è soltanto per quello che è rimasto: a noi della civiltà cristiana che non è stata ancora distrutta! Quando noi vediamo i dittatori: come Assad di Siria: come, noi possiamo giudicare loro, se loro sanno: che: l'Arabia Saudita: è Al Quaeda; mentre l'Occidente è il 666 FMI?
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    46 minuti fa
    @hallelujah my JHWH ! I am Unius REI and King of Israel and Palestine! a charm that is too big so that people can not resist! alleluia. since I do not get into the countryside to become a farmer? my muscle mass has been reduced! but, I'm still a man strong enough and beautiful! because I have only a little bacon, and in fact, I can not seem to gain weight: because of my metabolism, but, I still can be fast enough! Of course, I neglect myself and the family, because this ministry is too important! but the grace of God, makes up for all that, it is right , and, that, it is should be necessary!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    55 minuti fa
    if I wanted to stop: the IMF, Rothschild 666, Bush 322? I could do it now! But Satan also has: a job to do, against criminals: that is, against all governments of the world, that they are only smaller daemons! Rothschild is not a problem for me because the injustice, or crime, darkness or deception, does not have a legal value, a legitimacy in the world of men! So I will be to use the satanists Americans, for to punish: all the other satanism, all over the world once again! because it is through the blood and martyrdom, that the soul of the saints, is purified
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa
    if I hated someone, for the crimes that he committed in his past? how God could be with me? and how, I could represent Him? I believe that in the world, with the leatà: Working status and based on fairness, justice: we can all walk together and have all the respect for each other! That's why: if: muslims ecc.. you do not give me: the freedom of religion in the world? I'll let to Rothschild of IMF 666 synagogue of Baal owl 322, the possibility of burning the world! but, if the nations, or, few nations, or, if only Israel: is to me? allow themselves to be led by me? I know how: Turn off the Illuminati, because: they are full of demons, crimes and injustices? then, I can be their tormentor to Death: anyway!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa
    of course, know God Personally, outside of any religion? is something extraordinary! but, since God is a loving nature too? he prefers to continue the relationship with you: in mode permanent, as women do, but to differences of the women? he is very discreet! that's why our relationship with God, can be personally, and on an ongoing basis, is the relationship that, most of all can transform people! and if, I not reject Rothschid, that's for sure, God will not reject him: also! That's why the world can and must change: with me! or, is destined to be destroyed!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa
    and since I'm alone? I am willing to give my whole heart, to the first person, that, he comes to me! and it does not matter to me if he is gay, Muslim or, Rothschild himself, ecc.. ! because a man who is truly free: he must be a man alone! In fact, as God has taught me?: I learned by Him! to look in people's hearts! because I do not watch what they were in the past, but what they will be in the future, because I have to bring in heaven, all my generation here, because I have to build the Jewish Temple! everyone knows that God is: infinite, in mode immanent, as well, is infinitely transcendent! so, he'd been finally: lost: for us, though: even his compassion and his mercy and his humility: were endless, too: also! what: that impresses, of God, when you meet him? is his humility! because you can not imagine that he is so humble! also, [lol. Example: .lol :. if thou plagues the his foot? he says nothing, for not to scare you!]
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa
    but if I am convinced that a person is innocent? if he is attacked by the majority? I am not afraid to take his defense! also, if he not has apparently a strong defensive line(as Assad, in Syria)? and, I not fear, any no comparison: even at the highest levels of the hierarchy! in my real life? I am a man too "small", "humble" "lackluster", almost embarrassed, to be noticed! I became a giant only when I sit in front of the computer. But, if someone takes a hostile attitude against me then, his things begin to go wrong in her life! yes! I work alone! also, my wife, she does not know whether to believe in me! but, I am not alone, because I'm sitting on the throne of God, that is my first family! of course, my wife will go to Heaven! but the participation in the divine nature of God? not the same for all!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    what, Lucifer wanted to do, through: its envy and jealousy? I did it for love, to be the servant of men, their protector! here, because God, has did bring me to him! in this way? I do not fear comparisons: why: my position and too superior to those of all other creatures! no! I do not "preach"( (and I do not feel the need: to have a religion: in fact, I am a man without traditions and without memory, without thought patterns)): why, this is not my office! I am a politician only! and certainly I have a testimony of faith that can not be denied! as I have renounced the world charismatic and supernatural to be similar to all men. That's why I'm too fascinating and important, because, I do not expect anything, outside of mind: purely rational! I do not have behaviors: or doctrines that may be censored, formally, from my all Supervisors? lol. the opposition or hostility of some of them? lol. did not benefit their physical health! is why, I am the seal of God!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    no! I do not "preach"( (and I do not feel the need: to have a religion: in fact, I am a man without traditions and without memory, without thought patterns)): why, this is not my office! I am a politician only! and certainly I have a testimony of faith that can not be denied! as I have renounced the world charismatic and supernatural to be similar to all men. That's why I'm too fascinating and important, because, I do not expect anything, outside of mind: purely rational!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [[God is a person very sweet and kind: very sensitive!]] it's true! the Bible or any other sacred book, is a book, that, can be misleading: in the one who does not know the true feelings of God: personally! While many people do not have a relationship with God, it is only because they exclude (in a dogmatic way: that is, for God, are good agnostics, but he hates atheists because every atheist hides a bad cosienza: that is, a dogmatic belief: in negative!) this possibility! However, God withdraws himself if he sees attitudes in bad faith, unfair! but God? he is not prevented by the sin of man!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    technically? we can only believe in God! Of course, I'm sure the aliens were created(GMOs) by Rochefeller, in fact, he is pretending to be a Christian! tecnicamente? noi possiamo credere soltanto in Dio! certo, io sono sicuro che gli alieni sono stati creati(OGM) dai Rochefeller; infatti, è lui che finge di essere un cristiano. I are forced to judge others? Besides, he knows that he must be judged in his turn! but, I do not pretend to be a saint (for my work) and I also do not claim to be a prophet! so my word, is that of a human, however, I am a minister of God, here, why, however,is the Holy Spirit works in me, as in all: also operates. I came from the Kingdom of God, that for us today, it is only a spiritual journey through faith.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [crimes of nature: ideological and religious], but, it is a: "relative": truth: the one that kills people! that's why no one has come out from the horizon of the natural law: "do good and avoid evil!".Who know God personally? does no harm to innocent people, and not be deceived: from: some evil words, that have been introduced by some criminals, in all the sacred books, of the world! [you think as is right: about God and your unius REI] In fact, the holiness of God can not create something wrong, or flawed, or less, unworthy: or unclean! Indeed, Satan has no creative power, because, 666 IMF is only a creature! God did not create, a human race, better than the others! God did not create the Dalit! I have seen too many times, the grace of God to regenerate the cells in my brain, and stop my illnesses, etc. .. all those things, that sin would lead to victory. In fact, the creative power of God? it always changes! is a universal power, permanent, dynamic!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    YouTube YouTube 593305 iscritti 69043075 visualizzazioni video [Verbrechen der Natur: ideologische und religiöse], aber es ist ein: "relative": Wahrheit: derjenige, der Menschen tötet! das ist, warum hat niemand aus dem Horizont des Naturrechts kommen: "Tue Gutes und Böses zu meiden!" Wer weiß, dass Gott persönlich.? schadet nicht, unschuldige Menschen, und nicht täuschen lassen: ab: einige böse Worte, die von einigen Kriminellen eingeführt wurden, in all der heiligen Bücher, der Welt!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [Sie denken, wie es sich: über Gott und Ihren unius REI] In der Tat, die Heiligkeit Gottes nicht erstellen kann etwas falsch oder fehlerhaft, oder weniger, unwürdig: oder unrein! Tatsächlich hat Satan keine schöpferische Kraft, weil 666 IWF ist nur ein Geschöpf! Gott schuf nicht, eine menschliche Rasse, besser als die anderen! Gott schuf nicht die Dalit! Ich habe zu viele Zeiten, die Gnade Gottes, um die Zellen in meinem Gehirn zu regenerieren, und stoppen meine Krankheiten, etc. gesehen .. all diese Dinge wäre, dass die Sünde zum Sieg führen. In der Tat, die schöpferische Kraft Gottes? ist die Veränderung! ist eine universelle Kraft, permanent, dynamisch!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [crímenes de la naturaleza: ideológica y religiosa], pero, se trata de: "relativo": la verdad: el que mata a la gente! es por eso que nadie ha salido desde el horizonte de la ley natural: "hacer el bien y evitar el mal" ¿Quién conoce a Dios personalmente.? no hace ningún daño a personas inocentes, y no ser engañados: desde: algunas palabras malas, que han sido introducidas por algunos delincuentes, en todos los libros sagrados del mundo!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [usted piensa que tiene razón acerca de Dios y su REI unius] De hecho, la santidad de Dios no puede crear algo mal, o es defectuoso, o menos, indigno: o inmundo! En efecto, Satanás no tiene poder creativo, porque, 666 FMI es una criatura! Dios no creó, una raza humana, mejor que los demás! Dios no creó el Dalit! He visto demasiadas veces, la gracia de Dios para regenerar las células de mi cerebro, y dejar mis enfermedades, etc .. todas esas cosas, que el pecado llevaría a la victoria. De hecho, el poder creador de Dios? que siempre cambian! es un poder universal, permanente y dinámico!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [crimes de la nature: idéologique et religieuse], mais il s'agit d'une «relative»: la vérité: celui qui tue des gens! c'est pourquoi personne ne l'a sorti de l'horizon de la loi naturelle: «faire le bien et éviter le mal!" Qui connaître Dieu personnellement.? ne fait de mal à des innocents et ne pas être trompé: à partir de: quelques paroles mauvaises, qui ont été introduites par des criminels, dans tous les livres sacrés, du monde!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [vous pensez que c'est le droit: à propos de Dieu et de votre unius REI] En fait, la sainteté de Dieu ne peut pas créer quelque chose de mal, ou défectueux, ou moins, indigne: ou impur! En effet, Satan n'a aucun pouvoir créateur, parce que, 666 FMI n'est qu'une créature! Dieu n'a pas créé une espèce humaine, mieux que les autres! Dieu n'a pas créé l'Dalit! J'ai vu trop de fois, que la grâce de Dieu pour régénérer les cellules de mon cerveau, et d'arrêter mes maladies, etc .. toutes ces choses, que le péché mènerait à la victoire. En fait, la puissance créatrice de Dieu? il change toujours! est un pouvoir universel, permanent, dynamique!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 ore fa
    [crimes of nature: ideological and religious], but, it is a: "relative": truth: the one that kills people! that's why no one has come out from the horizon of the natural law: "do good and avoid evil!".Who know God personally? does no harm to innocent people, and not be deceived: from: some evil words, that have been introduced by some criminals, in all the sacred books, of the world! [you think as is right: about God and your unius REI] In fact, the holiness of God can not create something wrong, or flawed, or less, unworthy: or unclean! Indeed, Satan has no creative power, because, 666 IMF is only a creature! God did not create, a human race, better than the others! God did not create the Dalit! I have seen too many times, the grace of God to regenerate the cells in my brain, and stop my illnesses, etc. .. all those things, that sin would lead to victory. In fact, the creative power of God? it always changes! is a universal power, permanent, dynamic!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    15 ore fa
    @ SPAMMERS -> slave of satanism institutional and international: demons cursed by Satan ROTHSCHILD , AND CIA, ROCHEFELLER IMF 322: BUSH: 666: to be prisoners of this page for the destruction of the whole human race: "SHAME!" @SPAMMERS --> demoni malEdetti da satana ROTHSCHILD E ROCHEFELLER CIA IMF 322: BUSH: 666: a stare prigionieri di questa pagina: per la rovina di tutto il genere umano: "VERGOGNA!"
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    15 ore fa
    @my friend king in Arabia Saudita --> if you ask to Obama: about: that: I told you? he does not know anything! because: they are not politicians: all: clowns actors: marionettes, puppets, which have the power in the false democracies (demon-crazy) Masonic of: banking seigniorage! but, I have a question for you: "as you can not sleep the night, knowing that because of your corrupt Islam salafis: die every day hundreds of innocent Christian martyrs: for your guilty?" ---- ANSWER -> the REAL POWER IN USA: CIA: IMF: FED ECB: 666 322: satanists istitutional international! synnek1: ie, YTServiceOnIine: [[Re: Important Notice.]] said: against me "If you spent all night writting this ... I got some bad news to tell you."
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    15 ore fa
    @king of Saudi Arabia --> se tu chiedi ad Obama: circa: quello: che: io ho detto a te? lui non sa nulla! perché: non sono i politici: tutti: buffoni attori: marionette, di burattini, che, hanno il potere nelle false democrazie(demon-crazy) massoniche del: signoraggio bancario! ma, io ho una domanda per te: "come tu riesci a dormire la notte: sapendo che per colpa del tuo islam corrotto: muoiono ogni giorno centinai di cristiani martiri innocenti?" --ANSWER--> CIA: IMF: 666 322: REAL POWER IN USA! synnek1: ie, YTServiceOnIine: [[ Re:R:Important Notice.]] said: against me "If you spent all night writting this... I got some bad news to tell you".
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    17 ore fa
    President Bashar al-Assad said on Tuesday September the 4th 2012 that Syria welcomes humanitarian operations carried out by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on the Syrian ground as long as it works independently and neutrally," Cabinet Discuss State of Petroleum Products and Local Fuel Needs in Order to Meet Them 2012/09/05 Chairing a weekly Cabinet meeting on Tuesday September the 4th 2012, Prime Minister Dr. Wael al-Halqi reviewed the results of Syria's participation in the 16th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit which was held in Tehran, Philippines' Foreign Minister Albert del Rosario stressed on Tuesday September the 4th 2012 that the Philippines will continue its support to Syria in international forums. in the West? it is impossible to access to the site: sana.sy: obviously this is because, we are a democracy!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    17 ore fa
    in the West? it is impossible to access to the site: sana.sy: obviously this is because, we are a democracy! Lavrov: Only Syrians Decide Their Destiny, Security Council Has No Authorities to Interfere in Countries' Affairs 2012/09/02 Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the differences between Russia and the Western countries over the crisis in Syria are deep. China Calls for Committing to Political Solution to Crisis in Syria 2012/09/02 Chinese Foreign Minister, Yang Jiechi, reaffirmed that the political dialogue is the appropriate way for solving the crisis in Syria and bringing it to an end, calling on the international community to adhere to a political solution to the crisis.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    17 ore fa
    @ King of Saudi Arabia -> when from outer space, drop the drones (back engineering alien: with artificial intelligence) and fall: hundreds, hundreds and hundreds: of drones, to shoot with depleted uranium shells, too, against the ants? What will be helpful, all your weapons? or: do you believe: that: the rabbis Pharisees Illuminati of IMF (now priests of Baal, undercover) are the good guys, that: they will always want good to you? to the point of destroying Israel: only for your own interests? -> quando dallo spazio cosmico, scenderanno i droni (retro ingegneria aliena: ad intelligenza artificiale) e scenderanno: a centinaia di miglia, per sparare con proiettili ad uranio impoverito, anche, contro le formiche? a cosa saranno state utili le tue armi? oppure: tu credi: che: i rabbini farisei Illuminati del FMI (oggi sacerdoti: di Baal: sotto copertura) sono dei bravi ragazzi, che: a te vorranno sempre bene? fino al punto da distruggere Israele: soltanto per i tuoi interessi?
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    17 ore fa
    @ King in Saudi Arabia -> when I published: my article, seven hours, ago, on: the essential needs: to kill all Muslims? the word "CAPTCHA" of alien intelligence (demons that are operational: because they got a body biologically modified): of google: and that controls all internet: began with the words: " moron..." and why the demons, they do not want, that I must reveal in advance the agenda of the Illuminati--> quando io ho pubblicato: il mio articolo, sette ore fa, circa: la indispensabile necessità: di uccidere tutti i musulmani? la parola "CAPTCHA": della intelligenza aliena(demoni che, sono operativi: perché hanno ottenuto un corpo biologicamente modificato): di google: e che controlla tutto internet: iniziava con la parola: "morons***" e perché, i demoni non vogliono che io riveli in anticipo la agenda degli Illuminati
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    @ King of Saudi Arabia -> 1. when with Masonic conspiracies: the Catholic Monarchs were killed? 2. when the Pharisees Illuminati, they created Communism to destroy Christianity? they knew that today, almost all men, in all false democracies of the bank seigniorage, not only that: they would lose their faith, but also, they would have lost all forms of dignity! in particular, and is from two centuries that Christianity has lost all forms of political control of the company! @King Saudi Arabia -> 1. quando con le congiure massoniche: sono stati uccisi i Re Cattolici? 2. quando i farisei Illuminati, hanno creato il Comunismo, per distruggere il cristianesimo? loro sapevano bene, che oggi, quasi tutti gli uomini, delle false democrazie del signoraggio bancario, non soltanto: loro avrebbero perso la fede, ma, anche, loro avrebbero perso ogni forma di dignità! in Particolare e da due secoli che il Cristianesimo ha perso: ogni forma di controllo politico della società!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    @ King of Saudi Arabia -> prevent the Agenda of the Illuminati? (eg., if we do not kill Muslims? they'll kill us!)? is to destroy this: agenda! in this way? I could save the lives of all Muslims! but, I has one question springs to mind: "how., and up to, that, point: you can be a criminal, of asshole?" @Re dell'Arabia Saudita --> prevenire l'Agenda degli Illuminati? (es:. se noi non uccidiamo i musulmani? loro uccideranno noi!)? equivale a distruggere questa agenda! in questo modo? io potrei salvare la vita di tutti i musulmani! ma, una domanda mi sorge spontanea: "come. e fino a che punto: tu puoi essere un criminale testa di cazzo?"
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    I have done evil to the All Those criminals who toppled the cross ♰ [♚ MENE★ Techel PERES] ♰ PAX ♰ CSPBCSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ "Drink your poisons made ​​by yourself, I have done wrong to the All Those criminals who toppled the cross♰ [MENE ★ Techel PERES]♰ "Drink your poisons made ​​by yourself" ♰ by ★ Rei unius ♥ King ♥ Israel Mahdi, AMEN.☠ pax☠ ♰ ☠ pax☠ alleluia AMEN. ♰ pAX ♛ Terror Took possession all criminal: children of darkness. AMEN. ☠♰☠ pax pax alleluia AMEN. ♰PAX♛. Because you have made ​​of yourself unworthy: of the gift: of the life, That has gave to you, your Creator? will be: completely cursed! told me, the Lord: "Whoever speaks a word against you, so it will be put to death.. because, spread terror among the people of the wicked, is raised good people conscience!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    1[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] 09/04/2012 14:51 MYANMAR. Buddhist monks back President Thein Sein's move to expel Rohingyas . by Francis Khoo Thwe. Over the weekend thousands of monks marched in Mandalay with the people, to express solidarity with the head of state. He has proposed the expulsion of the Muslim minority, because "it is not part" of the nation of Burma. Expert tells AsiaNews: united front between people, monks and president against the Rohingya, for fear of a Muslim separatist struggle. Yangon (AsiaNews) - The population is in "solidarity" with the monks and with President Thein Sein, who launched a controversial proposal a few days ago to deport the Rohingya Muslim minority outside of the borders of Myanmar.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    2[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] An expert on Burmese politics tells AsiaNews, that it was " a peaceful demonstration, however it emphasized a clear concept: the monks and the people do not want the Rohingya" and do not intend to adhere to the directives of the United Nations urging the government to promote programs and initiatives to promote the integration of the minority, leading to violent clashes in recent months with the Buddhist majority in the State of Rakhine. "We are faced with spontaneous demonstrations - adds the student speaking on the guarantee of anonymity - that the monks could continue for the next 10 days, to show solidarity with the president."
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    3[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] At least 5 thousand Burmese Buddhist monks joined the protest march - authorized by officials and police - which was held September 2 through the streets of Mandalay (pictured), the second largest city of Myanmar. The monks marched along with the population, to support Thein Sein's controversial proposal to the UN Agency for Refugees (UNHCR), which calls for the "deportation" of hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims to reception centers in foreign countries, because "they are not part of the nation of Burma. " The marches continued yesterday and today and are the largest street demonstrations since the Saffron Revolution in September 2007,
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    4[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] also led by Burmese monks - which began as a protest against the rising price of fuel - and were violently repressed by the military junta then in power. The Buddhist leaders joining in the demonstrations has a huge political and social significance: the Buddhist world supports the choice of the president and is close to popular protest. Despite having lived for generations in Myanmar, the Rohingya Muslim minority denounces an "intensification" of the repressive policy of the central government and the risk of renewed sectarian violence. As reported by the Radio Free Asia (RFA) website, among the most popular slogans by protesters in the square on September 2, was "Let the world know that the Rohingya are not part of the ethnic groups that make up Burma."
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    5[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] Speaking to AsiaNews, an expert on Burmese policy explains that the Muslim minority is frowned upon because it is considered "violent" and carries a "culture and tradition, which does not promote integration." The risk is that the State of Rakhine, the scientist continues, will be "turned into a southern Thailand, the scene of attacks motivated by violence and separatism." "The Muslim children - he adds - will not learn the national language, demanding a different curriculum and have rendering integration and communication" with the Buddhist and Burmese world even more difficult. The protests, warns the source, are set to continue and enjoy the support of the majority of the population.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    6[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] In June, a district court in Kyaukphyu, Rakhine State, sentenced three Muslims to death from raping and killing in late May, Thida Htwe, a young Arakenese Buddhist woman. This sparked violent sectarian clashes between Muslims and Buddhists. After the woman's death, mobs attacked Muslims unconnected to the incident, killing ten. Further violence left a total of 29 people dead, 16 Muslims and 13 Buddhists. In addition, official sources stated that 2,600 homes were torched and that hundreds of Rohingya had fled abroad.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    7[this solution is required! is more that must: need! is make the extermination of all Muslims, if Saudi Arabia does not impose freedom of religion to all nations Islamized. if win the Satanists? the blame will be their only!] Myanmar is composed of more than 135 ethnic groups, and has always found coexistence difficult. In the past the military junta used an iron fist against the most recalcitrant. Myanmar Muslims constitute about 4% of a population of 60 million people. The UN says there are 750 thousand Rohingyas in the country, concentrated mainly in Rakhine State. Another million or more are scattered in other countries: Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    18 ore fa
    @ My Jews, my brothers -> [no, you, not do fooled yourself!] Sins against the righteousness?: it can never be forgiven by any religion: as are those sins, is why, they bring: all 'mass murder: the extermination and war! In fact, justice demands: 1. of be restored! 2. of be purged the evil! why, who: dies in an attitude of complicity: or simple silence: against: seigniorage banking? end up in hell without hope! I swear this theological truth: and put in jeopardy, my soul: in front: to the Throne of God: that is, I take responsibility for this theological statement. That is why only: unius REI: can reconcile: (only for me) all religions and all institutions, with Almighty God: again. AMEN. ☠: hallelujah, ☠: pax. +. ♰. +. ☠ pax ☠ alleluia AMEN. ♰ ♰ PAX ♛ the Terror has Took possession of: all the children of darkness.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    [Unius REI: It is not a rebel or a revolutionary! ] Teaching on authority! "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist will damnation ... So it must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. "Letter to the Romans 13, 1 and since, I am: "Unius REI" the highest and supreme authority: of the entire history of mankind? here: that: everyone must obey: to me! is this: it is a legal ground of legitimacy! because, with the bank seigniorage, of Jewish Illuminati, Satanists Pharisees: and the Masonic conspiracy, for more than four centuries? all existing religions, and all existing institutions: they have lost their legitimacy! but you may prefer: to die because: affected by the wrath of God!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    [satanic saudi imperialism] The video that we propose, was first published by the so-called Syrian "opposition", who would have us believe that this is a protest against the government of Damascus, and the Syrian soldiers were attacking the "protesters". But if you really pay attention, between the min. 1:18 and the min. 1:54 are clearly seen, between those injured by gunfire, some of which have the regular Syrian flag, the patriotic black-white-red, raised or shoulders, while at the min. 2:50 / min. 2:54 you can see even one of the "protesters" with a hat/bandana with the colors of the patriotic Syrian flag (red-white-black).
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    [satanic saudi imperialism] Then it is clear that this was not a protest against the government of Damascus, but a manifestation of the patriots in support of the government of Bashar al-Assad, like many who we have witnessed and participated in Syria. So, in conclusion, who fired on the crowd was not the army of Damascus, but the terrorists / mercenaries Salafis / Wahhabis, who would then staged and executed the massacre that has caused over 110 deaths among the population. syrianfreepress . net/evergreen_elenco_bambini_houla
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    @ Dear, King of Saudi Arabia -> if your god satanAllah for do imperialism and sharia: is not a piece of shit that kills the innocent Christian martyrs? but, he is a good person as my God: Holy ALLAH? then we are destined to be great friends! at contrary? I really will kill you, like a dog in the depths of hell! @ caro, Re dell'Arabia Saudita --> se il tuo dio satanAllah: non è un pezzo di merda che uccide i cristiani martiri innocenti? ma, lui è una brava persona come il mio Dio? poi, noi siamo destinati ad essere grandi amici! contrariamente? proprio io farò morire te come un cane negli abissi dell'inferno!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    [i am kingdom of Palestine] However, someone has to set an example of love: at the above any consideration! free of charge: and impartial! well, this is a prophetic sign of love: unius REI! Now if you want to survive, to all your evil? you should follow her example! tuttavia, qualcuno deve dare l'esempio di amare: al di sopra di ogni considerazione! in modo gratuito: ed imparziale! bene, questo segno profetico dell'amore è unius rei! adesso se volete sopravvivere alla vostra malvagità? voi dovete seguire il suo esempio!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    a non-partisan view on the situation in Syria; Christians in Syria live in fear of a repeat of persecution, as was seen in Iraq (and in all other nations Islamized) Christianity is one of the predominant religions of the world, but there are still many: too many: places where Christians are persecuted, dispossessed, tortured and even killed for their faith. This often happens in the context of government policy, or religious. The Western media (all of property: Masonic Jewish) often do not report: these episodes, fearing to offend: the diverse cultural sensitivities. Perhaps, they want do revenge: because: no one spoke, when Jews were exterminated by the Nazis, at the behest of Rothschild and its predatory monetary policies and extermination: that is, seigniorage banking!
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    [ALL the lies of the IMF 666: is why, saudi imperialism: it is perfect for making the 3rd WW nuclear : that is, to treat Islam as already has been treated the Nazism] Who really is and asks what the Cns (Syrian National Council)? Libya and Syria, the same script media. The "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" (Sohr) in August complained to the world via CNN that in the city of Hama several infants in incubators had died because "Assad had ordered off the power." Who does not remember the effect-bomb of a similar false story in 1991, guilty then Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait? Even if the Syrian news and related photos were later proved to be a hoax, as several others. syrianfreepress . wordpress . com/2012/02/01/libia-e-siria-stesso-copione-mediatico/
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    2 giorni fa
    YTServiceOnIine said: "Important Notice. Hello." We have lost your IP address, UniusRei3.We have also lost your p∂ssword and email address.We need you to give us your p∂ssword and email so we could find your IP address.If you don't give us your email and p∂ssword your IP address will be ban for life. Thank you,from our YouTube support channel.--ANSWER->drink your poison made ​​by yourself, AMEN. ☠pax☠ +♰+ ☠pax☠ alleluia AMEN.03/09/12:you can say this: to all Satanists: family from me! why I am UNIUS, I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ♰[♚MENE ★TECHEL ★PERES] ♰ PAX ♰CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰"Drink your poisons made by yourself" I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ♰[♚MENE ★TECHEL ★PERES] ♰ PAX ♰CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰"Drink your poisons made by yourself"
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    3 giorni fa
    when Syria will come out of this ugly history of terrorism and Al Qaeda: will not need: to declare war: against: the Arab League? and this is only one of the 100 reasons that the IMF he has prepared: for destroying Israel! because the Illuminati Pharisees: they are terrified of having to return to Israel! So, you want to die? What are you waiting to raise the office of the King unius REI? quando la Siria uscirà da questa brutta storia di terrorismo: e di Al Quaeda: non avrà bisogno: di dichiarare: guerra contro: la Lega Araba? è questo è soltanto uno solo dei: 100 motivi: che il FMI: ha preparato: per fare distruggere Israele! perché, gli Illuminati farisei: loro sono terrorizzati all'idea di dover ritornare in Israele! Allora, voi volete morire? cosa aspettate a sollevare l'ufficio del Re Unius REI?
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    3 giorni fa
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento 23 minuti fa [all for imperialism saudi arabia: ie, kill all christians martyrs] Leader of al-Qaeda in Yemen: "Great movement in the region (Qatar-Saudi Arabia): transfer of militants of Al-Qaeda from Yemen to Syria." One of the most important leaders of Al Qaeda in Yemen, tribal leader Tariq Fadli, revealed a regional agreement that provides for the transfer of militias of Al-Qaeda ("Ansar al-Sharia'a", "supporters of Sharia") in Yemen, from the south of Yemen to Syria. He explains the sudden withdrawal of these troops from Abyan governorate, saying even that will not be hindered by the armed forces of Yemen and Saudi Arabia during their displacement.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    3 giorni fa
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento 24 minuti fa [all for imperialism saudi arabia: ie, kill all christians martyrs] Although it was not explicitly said what the parties to the agreement are, we can be sure that they are automatically the Government of Yemen and Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United States. Especially after the Western media has revealed a few days ago that there seemed to be an "air bridge", financed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, to move the "jihadists", from different regions of the world, in their training camps established by the CIA near "Adana and Gaziantep", two towns in Turkey, in collaboration with the Turkish intelligence and Saudi and Qatari financing. It's the best historical relationship of cooperation that Tareq al-Fadli have ever had with the Saudi intelligence services, as is evident from his "Jihadistic Curriculum Vitae", and we can deduce it from what is happening.
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    3 giorni fa
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento 24 minuti fa [all for imperialism saudi arabia: ie, kill all christians martyrs] Al-Fadli said in an exclusive interview with the newspaper Yemeni "Adan Al-Ghad", from his residence in a mountainous area near the coastal city of Shakra, the sudden withdrawal of armed groups from Zanzibar town and Giaar in Abyan province, following the agreement reached. The militants of al-Qaeda will be transferred to Syria in order to fight alongside the other mercenaries armed groups, including groups linked to al-Qaeda, against the Syrian people". About the financial activity that is taking place Saudi Arabia, left and right, in favor of obscurantist groups Salafi and Wahhabi jihadis, al-Fadili said, "the King of Saudi Arabia is free to do whatever he wants of his dollars and has the right to give money to those who want to,
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    3 giorni fa
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento 24 minuti fa [all for imperialism saudi arabia: ie, kill all christians martyrs] whether they are religious leaders, or politicians, or whatever they are. " But al-Fadili went further, claiming that "Saudi Arabia has the right to make air strikes inside Yemeni territory in self-defense", a statement which is defined by the Yemeni newspaper "Adan Al-Ghad" as "a rapprochement with Saudi Arabia. " al-Qaeda Killers -- (Warning: bloody images) And ... would these 4 scalzacani have to worry about the Syrian National Army??




YouTube

593361 iscritti
69046202 visualizzazioni video

  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 secondo fa
    @ ryfhrsh ---------- AMEN. ☠ pax ☠ + + ♰ ☠ pax ☠ alleluia AMEN. -------------> [for information, if, YOU PRAY TOGETHER TO ME] ♰ PAX ♛ Terror Took possession of: the children of darkness. : You cry to mom tube? drink your poison made by yourself
  • ryfhrsh
    ryfhrsh ha pubblicato un commento
    11 minuti fa
    𝖙𝖚𝖇𝖊
  • UniusRei3
    UniusRei3 ha pubblicato un commento
    28 minuti fa
    @CIAIMFWulf666narottoinculOWL322 --> noi siamo un popolo senza sovranità: senza dignità, senza speranza di sopravvivere: perché, il Talmud ha condannato: tutti noi, a morte: con, il suo signoraggio bancario! così, la Democrazia: non: è mai esistita: e noi siamo un popolo: di: traditi: e di truffati: dalla massoneria ebraica internazionale: cioè, la sinagoga di satana! se non ci ammazziamo ancora tra di noi: in modo collettivo? è soltanto per quello che è rimasto: a noi della civiltà cristiana che non è stata ancora distrutta! Quando noi vediamo i dittatori: come Assad di Siria: come, noi possiamo giudicare loro, se loro sanno: che: l'Arabia Saudita: è Al Quaeda; mentre l'Occidente è il 666 FMI?